Submitted by Cleantech-Investor on 2 August, 2012 - 22:15
The EV Investor Club Award for the Deal of the Year is open for voting. Anyone may vote for the winner of the award. Social media will account for one third of the total votes. To vote simply:
LIKE the deal on The EV Investor Club Facebook Page
RETWEET the EV Investor Club Tweet about the deal you want to vote for on Twitter.
Attendees at the EV Investor Club Networking Breakfast on 16 August (sponsored by K&L Gates) will be briefed on each of the deals and may then vote in person for the deal they favour. The breakfast will take place in City Hall, London, on the morning of the Investing in Future Transport conference and is now open for registrations.
The winner of the award will be announced at a drinks reception, hosted by Norton Rose LLP, on 16 August, after the Investing in Future Transport conference.
Nominees for the Deal of the Year include:
1. Robert Bosch Ventures, WHEB Partners et al investment in Torquedo
2. GSR Ventures et al investment in Protean Electric
3. Polaris Industries et al investment in Brammo
4. Imperial Innovations, Invesco Perpetual et al investment in Nexeon
5. GKN acquisition of stake in EVO Electric
6. GE, USB et al investment in Better Place
7. Qualcomm acquisition of HaloIPT
8. ABB acquisition of Epyon BV
Cleantech Investor is a publisher of finance, investment and business information, focusing on the fast growing cleantech space. The company was established in 2006.Cleantech Magazine is its flagship publication, launched in 2007 and published six times a year. Features on cleantech themes are combined with news on deals and fundraising in the sector, both on quoted markets and in the private...