Submitted by MikeWhelan on 15 June, 2008 - 19:13
Some of the more amusing claims made by customers:
Accidents with pedestrians
- The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times before I hit him.
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to run as I ran over him.
- The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again.
- I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
- I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
- I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car.
- As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
- In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
Who caused the car accident?
- On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke.
- I had been learning to drive with power led steering. I turned the wheel to what I thought was enough and found myself in a different direction going the opposite way.
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished
- I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.