Submitted by Revolve_Staff on 13 July, 2012 - 16:24
Revolve and Cleantech Investor invite you to join us at Investing in Future Transport, a high level conference which takes place on 16 August. The conference incorporates the FUTURE TRANSPORT CHALLENGE and will showcase innovation and highlight investment opportunities in the sector. It is chaired by journalist and TV presenter, Quentin Willson and supported by the Mayor of London.
Vehicles including a Hyundai Fuel Cell electric car (pictured) will be on display outside the conference venue - City Hall London - during the day.
- Dr Graham Cooley - CEO, ITM Power
- Patrick Head - Co-founder, Williams Formula 1
- Dr Dominic Emery - Chief Development Officer, BP Alternative Energy
- Javier de Rocafort - Chairman, Quimera Project
- Andreas Schamel - MD, Ford European Research Center
- Norman Baker MP - Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Transport, DfT
- Dr Peter Bonfield - Chief Executive, BRE
The conference programme is now available on the event website. Amongst the topics to be addressed during the day will be:
- THE FUELS OF THE FUTURE
- INNOVATION IN AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- CITY TRANSPORT AND EV INFRASTRUCTURE
- FUTURE MARKETS FOR THE MOTOR INDUSTRY
- INNOVATION IN MOTOR SPORT
Breakfast & Evening Receptions:
In addition to a full conference programme, the agenda for the day includes an Electric Vehicle Investor Breakfast (in 'London's Living Room', City Hall) and the Future Transport Awards Evening Drinks Reception, kindly hosted by Norton Rose.
Who should attend?
- Investors in fuel industries including oil & gas, biofuels, electricity and hydrogen
- Investors in transport industries including vehicles manufacturing
- Motor industry professionals, including sustainability experts in the motor sports industry
- Investors in infrastructure for transport, with a focus on city transport and electric vehicles
- Strategic decision makers in companies in the fuels and transport industries
- Companies with innovative products and solutions for transport and city infrastructure
- Advisors to companies in the fuels, transport and city infrastructure industries
- Government and stakeholders working in the fuels, transport and city infrastructure sectors
Join us for this unique opportunity to networkwork with investors and motor industry professionals in the seat of power in London and to learn what exciting opportunities are in the pipeline for investors and developers alike. REGISTER NOW!
Revolve is an events producer and independent cleantech consultancy based in London UK, with a mission to accelerate the market for efficient and sustainable transport technologies, fuels and services through high profile events. We produce The Annual Eco-Rally and static events like the Green Motor Expo and Investing in Future Transport Conference.Our name is inspired by the revolutionary...
Cleantech Investor is a publisher of finance, investment and business information, focusing on the fast growing cleantech space. The company was established in 2006.Cleantech Magazine is its flagship publication, launched in 2007 and published six times a year. Features on cleantech themes are combined with news on deals and fundraising in the sector, both on quoted markets and in the private...